In celebration of National Co-op Month, please join USDA, national cooperative leaders and development specialists for an engaging webinar on how cooperatives have benefited food supply chains and played a critical role in developing local and regional food systems. The webinar will be on Thursday, October 30 from 1 – 2 pm.
Moderator: Andrew Jermolowicz – Associate Deputy Administrator, Coop Programs, USDA Rural Development
- Elanor Starmer – National Coordinator, USDA “Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food” Initiative
- Jim Barham – Agricultural Economist, Coop Programs, USDA Rural Development
- Margaret Bau – Cooperative Development Specialist, USDA Rural Development
- Robin Seydel – Membership and Community Development Coordinator, La Montanita Co-op
- Jan Tusick – Center Director, Mission Mountain Food Enterprise Center
- Karl Sutton – Farmer, Coop Member, Western Montana Growers Cooperative
This webinar is free to the public and does not require registration.
Click here on October 30 at 1 p.m. ESD to log in to the webinar. Alternately, you can call toll-free (800) 738-1032 to listen to the webinar audio on your phone.