Don’t Miss the Illinois Organic Growers Association Business Meeting
This takes place this Thursday January 12, 2012 from 4:00-5:00 in Plaza Room F of the Crowne Plaza Hotel and Convention Center, Springfield, Illinois
- Welcome and Introductions moderated by Jack Erisman
- 2011 Activities and Accomplishments
- Benefits of IOGA for Members
- Call for Membership and Election of Board
- Nomination of members
- Next Steps
And, the IOGA membership drive has begun!
If you join IOGA by the time of the annual business meeting at 4:00 PM on Thursday, January 12, you will be entered into a drawing to be reimbursed for the $75 registration fee to attend the IL Specialty Crops, Agritourism, and Organic Conference. Note that you must attend the conference to win the reimbursement.
- Also, if you become an IOGA member and attend the annual business meeting, you can win one of three copies of the publication Crop Rotation on Organic Farms by Charles L. Mohler and Sue Ellen Johnson, editors. Note that you must become an IOGA member by the start of the business meeting and be present at the business meeting in order to win a book. You may attend the meeting in person or via conference call.
You may join online at http://illinoisorganicgrowers.org/join-ioga, or in person at the conference. Stop by our booth in the exhibitor hall.
Your membership support helps IOGA provide educational and networking support to organic growers in Illinois. Members need not be certified organic producers.